Here at CMT, we celebrate our successes and achievements each summer with family and friends on Cape Cod. As is tradition, many of us carpooled to the outing accompanied by our DriveWell apps. The day kicked off with food, sports, and great company. We were reminded that both inside and outside of the office, CMT employees are expert collaborators, team players, and competitively safe drivers.
Surrounded by their families, our three founders Bill, Hari, and Sam thanked the CMT team and their families for all of their hard work and achievements this year. Some of the highlights that were celebrated include:
- Growing our team by 50%.
- Maintaining our position as the world’s top telematics provider with 8 millions DriveWell Tags shipped around the globe.
- Improving road safety by working with insurers and municipalities on four Safest Driver contests in Rhode Island, Boston, Seattle, and Los Angeles.
- Partnering with Germany’s leading auto insurer HUK-COBURG on Telematik Plus.
- Launching Drive Safe & Save 3.0 and the enhanced road safety features it brings to State Farm’s customers.
- Winning TU-Automotive’s Best Auto Digital Insurance Product for the second year in a row.
CMT ended the night at a family restaurant where we enjoyed classic New England cuisine. Friends and colleagues compared Drivewell scores over dinner, and debated over who among them was the safest driver on the road to the Cape that morning.
After a great day celebrating successes, friendships, and family, we were all refreshed and recharged for Monday – ready to take on the second half of the year with creativity, collaboration, and above all, commitment to our customers. We are just getting started!