Join Our Team
We value collaboration, creativity, and commitment to our customers, and use those core values to make driving safer. If you like tackling big problems in a dynamic and supportive work environment, we want to hear from you.
How we value our people
Medical & Dental Care
- We cover 80% of medical and dental costs for you and your family.
- VSP vision care covers annual exams, and offers allowances for lenses, frames, and contacts
Planning for the Future
- We offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, allowing you the flexibility to plan for your retirement.
- Our competitive compensation package includes stock options.
Taking Time Away
- Unlimited time off allows employees to take as much leave as they need.
- Accommodate you and your family's needs with flexible work schedules.
Cambridge Mobile Telematics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cambridge Mobile Telematics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Global company born in Cambridge, Mass.
With offices in Cambridge, Seattle, Los Angeles, London, and India, we bring our people-first values to work every day.
Our headquarters at 314 Main St, Cambridge, offers the following amenities:
- A fully stocked kitchen with snack and beverage offerings
- Discounted gym and fitness memberships
- Discounted transportation, hotels, entertainment tickets, and more
- Community volunteer opportunities
- Social and networking events (when available)