Join Our Team
Help Us Grow
“The type of people we want to hire, first and foremost, are people who are very intellectually curious, who would like to learn things and are capable of learning new things, but are ultimately curious and ask the right questions.” – Dr. Hari Balakrishnan, CTO
We build our culture together.
Using Crashes to Perfect our Data
We work together, ask questions, and hold each other
accountable to deliver the best outcomes.
“The CMT Team is the best I’ve ever worked with. I’ve been able to both advance my career by learning from so many great people as well as have a positive impact on the world. It’s not easy finding a team that has all those qualities.”
—Andrew Baughns, Senior Software Engineer
We apply creative thinking to all our work, forging new paths
to solve complicated problems.
“I love being able to help design products that are making the world a safer place in a culture where people genuinely care about one another and work together as a team.”
—James Penswick, Director of Design
We put our customers first and treat them as partners in
improving road safety worldwide.
“It’s exciting to know we’re behind the scenes supporting some of the biggest companies and have the opportunity to really change what safety, mobility and security mean for people all over the world.”
—Holly Olp, Customer Success Manager
How we value our people
Medical & Dental Care
- We cover 80% of medical and dental costs for you and your family.
- VSP vision care covers annual exams, and offers allowances for lenses, frames, and contacts
Planning for the Future
- We offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, allowing you the flexibility to plan for your retirement.
- Our competitive compensation package includes stock options.
Taking Time Away
- Unlimited time off allows employees to take as much leave as they need.
- Accommodate you and your family's needs with flexible work schedules.
With offices in Cambridge, Seattle, Los Angeles, London, and India, we bring our people-first values to work every day.
Our headquarters at 314 Main St, Cambridge, offers the following amenities:
- A fully stocked kitchen with snack and beverage offerings
- Discounted gym and fitness memberships
- Discounted transportation, hotels, entertainment tickets, and more
- Community volunteer opportunities
- Social and networking events (when available)