Looking in the Rearview Mirror: CMT's 2019 Year in Review
Cambridge Mobile Telematics’ three core company culture values are collaboration, creativity, and customer commitment. From our start as a team of four in 2010 to a team of 155 today, these core values have driven our successes. Our people-orientated culture remains dedicated to teamwork, asking questions, proposing new ideas, solving complicated problems, and delivering best-in-class technology to our customers.
As 2019 comes to a close, we reflect on this year’s successes, including:
- Our team scaled from 65 full-time employees to almost 160
- Opened new offices in Dallas, London, and Seattle, adding to our global footprint of five offices in two countries
- Shipped 3 million Tags worldwide, totaling 9 million to date
- Worked with insurers and municipalities on four Safest Driver contests in Rhode Island, Boston, Seattle, and Los Angeles
- Partnered with Germany’s leading auto insurer HUK-COBURG on its new telematics program, Telematik Plus
- Launched Drive Safe & Save 3.0 and the enhanced road safety features it brings to State Farm’s customers
- Announced new programs with Nationwide and Country Financial
- Partnered with Duck Creek Technologies on a solution for auto insurers to rapidly deploy mobile telematics-based business strategies into their businesses
- Won TU-Automotive’s Best Auto Digital Insurance Product for the second year in a row
- Named one of three Cutting-Edge P&C Insurtechs by Accenture
CMT looks forward to 2020, where we will expand our team, launch new products, and continue our mission to make the world’s roads and drivers safer.
Learn from the CMT team about what it is like to work as an engineer at CMT.
Visit cmtelamtics.com/jobs to learn about our career opportunities in software development, data science, sales engineering, and more! We would love for you to join us!