Press Round Up: Kamaiu Johnson, CMT's First Brand Ambassador
Last week, CMT announced its first brand ambassador: professional golfer Kamaiu Johnson.
Kamaiu, who’s set to make his PGA TOUR® debut at the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines January 28-31, has built his reputation on hard work and drive – much like CMT.
“Kamaiu is exactly who we want as a brand ambassador for CMT,” William V. Powers, Co-founder and CEO of CMT. “He has a single-minded pursuit of greatness, he has persevered through a great deal of adversity, and he brings an infectious enthusiasm and joy to all he does. He fits in perfectly with the CMT team.”
Below are some links to stories recently published about Kamaiu. Please enjoy them as we ready ourselves for the Farmers Insurance Open later this week!
- The original press release, published on the Business Wire, January 21, 2021
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics Names Kamaiu Johnson as a Brand Ambassador, published in Forbes, January 21, 2021
- Kamaiu Johnson Making the Most of His Opportunities on Road to PGA Tour Debut, published in Forbes, January 25, 2021
- Above No One, Below No One, published in the Player’s Tribune, January 25, 2021
- Golf Saved Kamaiu Johnson, and His Resolve will be Rewarded in his PGA Tour Debut, published in Golf Digest, January 25, 2021
- ‘Live has Really Changed for Him,’ published on PGATOUR.com, January 25, 2021