- Smartphones are a big part of increased driving deaths — but little is being done about it
- Being Seattle’s safest driver could win you gift cards
- Norman-Spencer selects Cambridge Mobile Telematics
- Can Seattle’s ‘Safest Driver’ app teach people to drive more responsibly?
- Norman-Spencer delivers mobile-based telematics program to fleet customers
- Norman-Spencer Selects Cambridge Mobile Telematics to Bring Leading Smartphone Telematics Program to Fleet Customers
- New Competition to Find “Seattle’s Safest Driver”
- Navigating the Auto Insurance Impasse: Smartphone Telematics [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Drivers Demand Price Transparency and Behavior-Based Insurance Programs, Finds Cambridge Mobile Telematics Survey
- Admiral and Cambridge Mobile Telematics Announce Partnership to Bring Accurate Smartphone Telematics to a Broad UK Audience
From the Blog
- An opportunity for insurers to realize profits again: Cambridge Mobile Telematics’ consumer survey shows rising demand for Behavior Based Insurance (BBI) programs
- Hari Balakrishnan, Co-founder and CTO of CMT, discusses risk factors in the smartphone era, at the Connected Car Insurance Show on Tuesday, September 6, 2017 in Chicago.
- CMT named finalist in “Best Insurance Telematics Product and Service” category for the 2017 TU-Automotive Awards
- The Rise of Distracted Driving
- Safer cars, yet road fatalities continue to increase